Health Career Presentations
- “Now, Why Can’t I Wear My Nose Ring and Flip Flops?”: Business Etiquette for Job Shadowers and Interns
- Career Connections: Arkansas Health Careers
- “Is There a Doctor in the House?” What it takes, what characteristics they are looking for and how to get there.
- Fun with Flubber:Exploring health careers with a fun science experiment.
- Interview Intelligence: Practicing the art of interviewing
- “What the Heck is a Lab Tech?”: A student involved activity recommended for 8th graders.
- Mathematical Scavenger Hunt: A creative thinking activity involving numbers and human anatomy.
- Mock Interviews: Have students sign up and take part in a mock interview to help them prepare for college interviews, scholarships, or even a job.
To schedule a visit or to learn more about these presentations and activities, email Ana Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 479-684-5177