Welcome to the Regional Center at UAMS Northwest. We are located in the heart of Razorback country in northwest Arkansas. Our campus is near the University of Arkansas and home to UAMS regional campus. Our center has been in northwest Arkansas since 1973.
We serve a six county area of Benton, Carroll, Boone, Washington, Madison, and Newton counties.
We offer a broad spectrum of services:
- Family Medical Center in both the Fayetteville and Springdale locations, providing primary care to over 50,000 patients yearly.
- Family Medicine residency program with a capacity of up to 30 residents for the three year program.
- Rotations for medical and pharmacy students as well as educational opportunities for nurse practitioners are offered through our UAMS Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Nursing.
We also offer a number of outstanding programs:
- Pre-health recruitment
- Outreach Coordinator
- Continuing education programs for the community
- Radiologic Imaging program through the College of Health Professions
- ANGELS program (telemedicine consults for high-risk pregnancy)
- Medical interpreter program
Contact information for the Regional Center at UAMS Northwest:
Robert Gullett, Jr., M.D., Director
1125 N. College Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Phone: (479) 713-8123
FAX: (479) 713-8190